Aviation Insurance Placement
AVOCET is authorised by the FSA to place aviation and other types of insurance on behalf of clients including aircraft financiers, investors and aircraft/aircraft engine lessors.
We obtain aircraft owners’ interest and ‘off lease’ aviation insurance terms from reputable London and international markets1, ensuring that any such coverage is wholly suitable and is obtained at the best possible terms.
AVOCET also has a very competitive insurance arrangement to cover the storage of off-lease aircraft engines.2
We have an exceptional pedigree in arranging aviation political risk insurance3 (often referred to as Aircraft Non-Repossession insurance), with over 25 years experience placing such cover on behalf of aircraft financiers, lessors and OEMs.
Our remuneration is usually by way of commission from insurers but we will equally consider working for a fee as stated in our General Terms of Business for Clients .
- Owners’ interest’ hull, liability and war risk insurance
- TLO hull cover
- Off-lease spare engine storage cover
- Aircraft non-repossession insurance
- Credit risk insurance
- Professional indemnity
In summary, our insurance placement services include:
- 1 Placed through reputable intermediaries or directly with specialist Lloyd’s and company underwriters and underwriting agents.
- 2 Placed directly by AVOCET with a leading specialist marine and cargo insurer
- 3 Placed through specialist intermediary Lloyd’s brokers with Lloyd’s and company underwriters and underwriting agents
- 4 Placed through our parent company Cooper Darwin Insurance Consultants
- 5 Placed through specialist intermediary Lloyd’s brokers with Lloyd’s and company underwriters and underwriting agents
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Avocet Insurance Consultants is a division of Cooper Darwin Credit Insurance Consultants.
Firms Reference Number 300189.